As Gretchen and I were leaving school last week, I asked her what she wanted for dinner. I had set out chicken, but I had no idea what type of chicken I would cook when we got home. I am not a huge fan of just a grilled or baked chicken- I want it to taste good!
Thankfully, my co-worker piped up and suggested that we make a baked chicken Parmesan, and I was intrigued. She shared her recipe with me and it sounded easy enough, so that's what we had for dinner. And y'all, it was the best!
So, I'm sharing with you the recipe and beginning a little Recipe Club: In the Kitchen series.
In a bowl combine panko bread crumbs, French's Fried onions, paprika, and Parmesan cheese.
Dip your chicken in an egg mixture and then in the breaded mixture. Coat both sides thoroughly.
Place in a serving dish that you've sprayed. (I use Pam's Coconut Oil spray), and add a few dabs of butter on top. PS: you can totally skip the butter, but I don't think you should!
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
I served our chicken with steamed organic green beans, and Annie's Parmesan and butter noodles.
All of the girls made "happy plates" and DJ and I were wishing we had more chicken!
As Gretchen and I were leaving school last Thursday, I asked her what she wanted for dinner (DJ was out of town and we were having a girls night.) She requested the "chicken that we had last night" and she was sad to hear that we were going out to eat instead!
I dropped Gretchen off at dance and went to pick up Megan. Once I picked up Megan, I asked her where she would want to eat. And do you know what? She requested "left overs!" because she wanted more of that chicken!!!
Thanks Sherry for sharing your chicken recipe with us! It will obviously be in our rotation!
To check out other recipes I've made click here.



Definitely trying this. Always looking for new ways to make my chicken! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete